Principles of cookies processing
Company notos power a.s. , with its registered office at Hrušovská 3203/13a, Moravská Ostrava, 702 00 Ostrava , registration number: 08072809 , registered on 9th April 2019 in section B 11113 kept at the Regional Court in Ostrava takes the protection of personal data seriously, so please read the information of how our company processes cookies on own websites.
What are cookies?
Cookies are short text files created by a web server and stored on a computer. The computer is then identified when it returns to the server. Usually, user preferences are loaded into cookies (e.g. the language selected on the page) or some situation (if you are logged in, what goods you have in the basket, etc.).
What cookies do we use?
What purposes do we collect cookies for?
- For the operation of websites. Such technical cookies are necessary for the site functioning in a way they supposed to and saving them to your device is in our legitimate interest.
- For measuring website traffic and generating statistics related to traffic and behaviour of visitors on the site are reviewed in the form of a collective unit and in anonymized form (as our legitimate interest) or in pseudonymized form in which personal data are processed and which allows the identification of an individual with considerable and professional effort only. The processing of these tracking cookies can only take place with your agreement.
- Cookies for the purpose of targeting advertising are processed based on your agreement and contain personal data. These are remarketing cookies. Thanks to these cookies, third parties such as Google, display advertisements that match with your preferences and interests on our websites, as well as on the web advertising spaces of other companies.
You can dispute by setting up your browser as described below. In case of an objection, we cannot guarantee that websites will function properly.
You can revoke your agreement to processing of cookies at any time or again allow it by setting your browser as described below.
Which cookies do we use?
|Cookie Name/Issuer||Cookie Type||Expiration time||Visible to the 3rd party|
|IDE||remarketing||1 year||Doubleclick (Google)|
|NID, 1P_JAR||Google uses these cookies based on recent searches and interactions and customized ads on Google websites||1 day|
|_ga||traffic measurement and e-commerce||2 years|
|fr||Used by Facebook to send a range of advertising products, such as offers from the 3rd party advertisers in real time.||unlimited||facebook.com|
Who can see cookies?
- Google Ireland Limited (registration number: 368047), based in Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; Google Terms of Service Analytics https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook Ireland Limited, based in 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, D02 X525, Ireland. Facebook Terms of Service https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
The above-mentioned recipients process your personal data for stated purposes only and based on our instructions in accordance with the relevant measures to ensure confidentiality and security of your personal data.
Personal data are transferred outside the European Union with a sufficient guarantee – Google and Facebook are part of Privacy Shield.
Contact for an authorized employee
If you want to obtain more information on how we process your personal data or enforce your rights, please contact our authorized employee: email@example.com
How to enforce the right for deletion and the right for objection by setting the browser?
Restricting of cookies can lead to a reduction of the quality of website functioning.
Changing cookie settings in Internet Explorer here
Changing cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox here
Changing cookie settings in Chrome here
Changing cookie settings in Safari here
Changing cookie settings in Edge here
Changing cookie settings in Opera here